Mercedes-Benz Toorak places the upmost importance in the welfare of its customers, employees and their families.
The health and safety of our community has always been our first priority and we're pleased to announce that we are now in the position to re-open our Toorak showroom.
At Mercedes-Benz Toorak, we identify that we have an important role to play in slowing the spread of COVID-19. During this unprecedented time, we find ourselves, as well as many others, challenged with the current climate.
We recognise the importance of being at home and practicing social distancing and as such, our Toorak Showroom and After Sales Centre in Richmond are open so that our customers can continue to receive support through our customer service teams, sales, and for the servicing of their vehicles.
We would like to assure our customers that we are here to help you with your needs during this time and in order to protect the well being of our staff, clients & suppliers we have introduced the following;
- Our sales department are offering video consultations by way of FaceTime, WhatsApp or Zoom.
- Our vehicles are being sanitised after every inspection and will remain locked on the showroom floor.
- Customers will have the ability to have test drives at the convenience of their homes.
- Our service department have put the necessary measures in place with door to door pick and and dop offs of vehicles, ensuring the vehicle itself and keys are sanitised after every interaction.
- Our service team including service advisors, technicians and detailers are all following best practice of hygiene with the use of disposable gloves and hand sanitisation.
Our Teams are also here to support you remotely, if you need help with an enquiry, purchase or future delivery for your vehicle.
thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back into our showrooms in the coming days.
The team at Mercedes-Benz Toorak